3/25/2019 9:00:00 AM
3/25/2019 5:00:00 PM
AAP certifications are structured and designed for empowering an individual to provide a consistent and standard quality assurance audit. Each certification is valid for two years from the date taken. The AAP certification will place you within an elite group of auditing professionals throughout the world. This one day seminar is hosted by Cleaning Management Institute will teach you all about performing a quality assurance audit within a facility. Through an interactive, hands on program you will learn the technical skills needed to perform an audit as well as the ethical aspects of having this responsibility.
Seminar Topics Include:
• ISSA Value of Clean
• Defining Quality Assurance
• Quality Assurance Tools
• LIVE Building Audit
• QA Reporting and What it Means
• Next Steps
After Reading Your Report. AAP will hold quality assurance professionals to a standard in which they run an audit. For the first time, professionals will have a certification recognizing their new standard and career path.
Workshop pricing (payment required at time of registration):
ISSA Member: $549
1. Identify the components of the Cleaning Management Institute's AAP certfication.
2. Review the steps and resources needed to perform a quality assurance audit within a facility.
3. Recognize the ethical responsibilities associated with the AAP certfication.
4. Experience a live building audit.