3/16/2020 9:00:00 AM
3/16/2020 4:00:00 AM
Do you have Rock Star custodians on your staff? This all-day seminar will outline the nine personality traits of stand-out custodians. By knowing these traits, building service contractors and in-house cleaning facility managers will know who to look for when hiring. In addition, supervisors will learn how to motivate their team members and effectively communicate task priorities. Both BSCs and in-house cleaning departments will come away with a roadmap for retaining these stand-out staff members. Reduce turnover and better engage frontline custodians by creating Rock Stars!
• Learn how to identify stand-out custodians already on your teams
• Learn the 9 Rock Star personality traits to identify better employee candidates
• Supervisors will learn how to better motivate their staff members
• Communication is critical! Learn how to communicate priorities to frontline custodians
• Reduce turnover with these powerful retention techniques
• Rock Star custodians is just the beginning
• Learn how to develop Rock Star supervisors
*Fee Applies for this Workshop. $149 per person.
Directory of Education
Academy of Cleaning Excellence