8/13/2020 8:00:00 AM
8/13/2020 5:00:00 PM
Develop the knowledge and competence to identify, evaluate, reduce, and eliminate biological threats and improve environmental and patient recovery with, special emphasis on the Wuhan Coronavirus, CoVID-19. This course demonstrates hands-on situational response training and covers the fundamentals of biohazardous material clean up and waste management. Learn how the cleaning industry plays a key role in response and recovery to a pandemic. Upon course completion, participants are eligible to obtain the status of Global BioRisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a divison of ISSA, Forensic Restoration Technician™ after agreeing to the GBAC Operator Code of Conduct. This course is ideal for cleaning industry professionals, environmental services personnel, forensic restoration teams, biosafety professionals, biohazardous spill response teams, and all related professionals.
1. Learn infection control and contamination control measures with a special emphasis on Wuhan Coronavirus, CoVID-19.
2. Understand innovative cutting-edge solutions and technologies.
3. Review the basics of personal protective equipment (PPE)
4. Understand proper donning and doffing procedures.
5. Build skills in bio-response and biohazard remediation.
*Fees apply for this workshop.
Global BioRisk Advisory Council (GBAC)