3/19/2020 8:00:00 AM
3/19/2020 5:00:00 PM
This fast-paced, interactive workshop will help disaster restoration and building service contractor business owners, managers, and marketing staff learn how to get restoration jobs from insurance agents, claims adjusters, and property owners or managers. A nationally recognized, active insurance claims adjuster who works closely with the cleaning and restoration industries will share strategies everyone needs to get work ranging from water damage restoration, fire and smoke restoration, mold remediation, and more. And if you are not involved in the restoration industry but are thinking about entering it, this is your opportunity to learn what you need to do to tackle the most frustrating challenge of all: Getting the work. Bonus: Strategic information on website marketing and lead generation will be presented.
1. Locate, network, and create working relationships with agents and adjusters.
2. Learn how to get restoration jobs directly from insurance companies.
3. Discover the work available outside vendor programs, and how to compete with vendor programs.
4. How to handle hostile adjusters and insurance payment issues, such as when your invoice is questioned or even outright denied.
5. Understand what your website must have in order to get leads that become jobs.
Internet/Website Marketing Expert
Peter Crosa, AIC, RPA
Expert Claims Adjuster